Yah yah folks another random blog from the G'STER! since this course is about blogging, and talking about random stuff, that is related to social media of fun and excitment, I was over looking one of my favorite sites, from back in the day, and when we come to think about it, they are doing what we are doing but more of a cartoon funny hahah creative way. Please check them out. http://www.homestarrunner.com/ look at the strong bad e-mail. Its like bloging gone cartoons.
>G'STER!
Haha I really like how you call yourself the G'STER lol. Thats amusing, and I watched some of those cartoons, they are pretty funny! It's crazy how many things that are related to social media.
ReplyDeleteI used to love Homestar Runner back in middle school. I completely forgot about that site. Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteyah i used to watch this all the time in high school while doing my CAD work. Loved it. I even got one of my question answered. It was about me asking strong bad what kind of role playing character he would be, and he would be the knight who would make everybody else look bad. i laughed so hard over that cartoon.
ReplyDelete