Well from what I have leared from class is, by using Linkedin.com I have a new way of searching for jobs that are based on what my profession for what I went into college as. I'm glad to report that I actualy got a reply back from a job that I showed interest in. Just need to get my degree first inorder to move in that general direction.
UGC: User Generated Content, well I leared alot about this in class and thought it was fancinating. When we were watching youtube videos and seeing all remakes or people playing as the people in the videos and acting their way I thought it was intersting. For example I was watching one my friends post of the Maury show and they called it the Maurly show and how this one girl was acting like cartman and an actual girl that was on the show, but with their own twist. It was interesting. you can check it out here on this link, for some odd reason my laptop wont let me embed it...THANKS! XD... http://bit.ly/ca35NY Donna I know your going to read this please throw me a reminder or possable fix solutions on how to embed again got me why it wont.... here is the video that orginal goes to the UGC vidoe, http://bit.ly/Y5Ma1 with that being said peace out till LATA!!!
>G'STER
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree that LinkedIn is a good way to look for jobs. I don't actually have a LinkedIn Account but I've heard from people that it's a good tool to use!
ReplyDeleteGeorge, it's hard to tell without looking. But, one idea could be that you weren't in the HTML part of the editor. You can be in the visual one or the HTML one. I can show you in class again. Sometimes it's easier that way. Nice job. Glad you have a linkedin. Send me the address so I can mark you down for extra credit.
ReplyDelete