Friday, February 12, 2010

WINTER 2010 OLYMPICS START 2NITE

Well if you had'nt been able to tell by now, I AM A HUGE FAN OF THE OLYMPICS, I love the winter and summer OLYMPICS I love seeing what the worlds best of the best has to offer and see them compete to be in the #1 spot. Some of my favorite events are the Luge, Hocky, snowboarding, skelleton, Ski Jumping, biathlon, bobsled, and cureling. Hey what are some of your favorite events of the winter olympics, or maybe if your not a fan of the winter olympics tell me what is favorite snow event or like to do outside in the snow.

>G'STER

1 comment:

  1. My favorite winter activity is looking at the snow fall from inside my house! Haha! The older I get, the less I can handle the cold. I used to love skiing and worked at Big Boulder in high school. I love watching Olympic skiing though- they make it look easy.

    ReplyDelete