Dear Class,
Yah about emergency PR protocal, and based on from I learned it other classes and PR classes I have a few questions about the PR topic that I "picked". Yah for the penut one. Where it states that people have gotten ill and died from salmonella, and our business is not directly linked why would a busniess that is not directly linked appologize for something that they did do? For being in the busniess world for 5 years last i knew you only appologize for something that your company and or busniess directly involed with. Seeing how the factory is to be blaimed for the deaths, and our group wanted to be involed with saying sorry for people dying on the products because of containmination. I also suggested that we should menchen something about how we check the codes, and not say we have throughly tested and checked the products to makesure that they were safe. Ok first of all WTF, TEST REALLY!? who wants to test something that is contanimenated? First of all not me, no way no how...I suggested that they check the products through something called item code recall. This mean that on the package on the box and the product it self has a code...really omg... this code is called prodcut registration. That means on the company computer for recall purpose they send that code out to check for recalls.
If that code matches the code that the factory sent out. It is the business responceabilty to get the product off the shelf and leave some sort of note on the empty shelf why its empty. Most likely it be something about the recall and something on the main door to the busniess about the recall and why they are not having the product on the shelf. Since this is a small busniess i doubt we would be giving anything back for replacements of the item. Only to let them know we wont carry the product till its consider safe again for consumption. Thats how i would run this, with the simple explanation and something simple small note, not something that sounds stupid and half ass backwards. Every time I try to say something they ignored me and or laughed about it, so im like yah do it urself. Anywho yah thats how I would done it. -CAUTION REPLY AT UR OWN RISK -
>G'STER
Friday, March 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment