Friday, April 16, 2010

the cool thing

Well, my dear readers, i know who been checking me out and from where! Which i find it is really cool. By using Google analytics, I have discover from where in the world people have been checking my blog site out which is pretty cool. My blog has gone international, I have atleast one viewer from Canada! which is cool, i would never expect that I would get someone from Canada to be checking my stuff out. I also have people from as far west as of California checking my blog out which is cool. Then i have all the people from around here from class checking my blog out which is cool. I think that by using Google analytics you get a feel of how your blog or website is doing out there, and how many people are checking the site out and from where they check it out anywhere in the world! Which i personaly find is COOL!!! Well thats all the time for today see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment